Sunday 2 December 2012

What's On My IPhone

I have an IPhone 4S, I have the black one. My case is one from www.tmart.com, link right here -----http://www.tmart.com/Camera-Style-Protective-Hard-Case-for-iPhone-44S-Peachblow_p138517.html that is the exact one I have down to the color. I love it, I have dropped my phone like 5 time sin two weeks and the case hasn't moved. When you unlock my phone you have 1 of 3 pages. On the first page I only have things that came with the phone so starting on the left side going right and then moving to the next row down and doing the same way down the four rows. It goes Reminders, Calendar, Newsstand, Clock on the first row. iTunes, App Store, Game Center, Settings on the second row. Safari, Mail, Videos, Contacts on the third row. Stocks, Photos, Camera, and Calculator on the last row. On page 2 of 3 I have Passbook, Weather, Maps, Voice Memos on the first row. Compass, Notes, Smurfs which is really fun especially if you commit, and Zombies Run! which is a running app you pretty much turn it on and listen to tapes while you run on the first row. Plants vs. Zombies which is amazingly fun, Facebook obviously, Flashlight, and Hoggy which is super fun as well on the third row. On the last row I have Minecraft Pocket Edition (LOVE), Cut the Rope, 100 floors (eh), and Wreck-it Ralph (amazingly amazing). On page 3 of 3 I have Slender-Man, Puzzle Craft, Where's my Water, and Plague Inc. (Best Game Ever) on the first row. Doodle God, Pocket Planes, Pocket Frogs, Instagram, on the second row. Wattpad (okay, I suggest this if you like to read), Dental Surgery (Love this game), The Moron Test Section 1, The Moron Test Section 2, on the third row. On the last row I have Littlest Pet Shop (LOL), Clay Jam (Legit the BESTEST GAME EVER), then I have a groups it's called "Magazines" in there I have Seventeen's Fashion Flipbook, Teen Vogue Insiders, 17 Insiders, and Teen Vogue Snapshot. Then on the little like ledge thing at the very bottom I have Phone, Messages, Music, and iBooks.
I hope you liked my What's on my Iphone blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment