Tuesday 4 December 2012

My Favorite Perfumes/ Body Sprays/Body Mists This Year

Hi guys so I decided that I was going to make a My Favorite __________ of This Year series. For my first one I am doing perfumes/body sprays/body mists. I will be going into my favorite 5 perfumes/body sprays/body mists.


  1. Bath and Body Works- Vanilla Bean Noel. This has definitely been my favorite body mist this year and I really like it because I really love vanilla. Aside from the vanilla I also smell a little bit of something like caramel or frosting. It smells amazing and it makes me think of Christmas.                  
  2. Axe- Anarchy for Her- This is a spray like axe and it smells like normal guys axe but with a hint of like a strong floral or something along that line. It just overall smells good. I think it is perfect for when you finish working out or for before you workout. 
  3. Aeropostale- Promise Me- I love the smell of this for when we have dances or even just a little during the day. I think smells kind of classy but girly at the same time. I really like it. My friends always compliment me when I wear this perfume. My friend also has very delicate skin and can use this perfume so this perfume is great if you have very delicate skin. 
  4. Taylor Swift- Wonderstruck Enchanted- I love this perfume. I like it better than the original Wonderstruck perfume. I find it to be more of a night time perfume but you can definitely pull it off in the day if you only use a little bit.
  5. Bath and Body Works- Sweet Pea- I love this scent. If you didn't know sweet pea is a flower. I love it because I don't like the rose scents or other flowers such as lavender, lilac or anything like that so typically I don't like floral scents but this one is different it smells amazing. 
There you have it my favorite 5 perfumes/body sprays/ body mists of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment