Sunday 2 December 2012

Good Presents for you Friends( that are girls)

Hello, I decided to do a Christmas gift guide or good presents video. I will be referring to online. Let's get started.

Amazing stores to shop at for your friends are

  • www.shopglitzyglam.com

  • www.tmart.com

  • www.gifts.com

  • www.urbanoutfitters.com

From Glitzy Glam I would suggest to go to the "gift sets" section and I would suggest Mug and Ornament set or the Leopard and Shoes set. Other than that I would suggest the Makeup Brush Holders or the Initial Necklace. 

From Tmart I would suggest the Iphone cases, I have one and the quality is amazing. I would also suggest there accessories, for those people without Iphones. 

From gifts.com I would suggest going under stocking stuffers and then find who you are shopping for I would suggest Teens even if it isn't a teen and then find cute gag gifts or serious gifts. 

From urbanoutfitters I would go under the catagory "gifts" and go under any of the ctagories under that and I think everything is amazing and unique and funny and sweet.

Thanks for reading this and if you have any other suggestions for blogs or gifts leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment